Friday, February 24, 2017

OUR LATE FEBRUARY REPRIEVE FROM WINTER

Now that we know Spring is just around the corner, figuring out what corner is another matter. The blowtorch of the sky has eliminated 99% of the snow. Snow persists in the woods however.


These two days were a reward to humankind. My black Honda Accord was treated to the car laundry in Sturbridge. Inexpensive to say the least. Cars run better when they at clean... less friction. LOL.


This Friday was a day of naps. Nothing to excite the old man. Only one bill.. no checks..no kidding. I ensconced in my "driveway-recliner" soaking in more rays.  But wait. Wyoming is wild and air mass in inching its way eastward.


The next welcome hurdle will be in moving our clocks ahead in a couple of weeks. Before you know it Chase will be mowing my lawn again. I love Spring!


No definite plans for the weekend.

MARCH MADNESS is around the corner! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment