Friday, February 10, 2017

ANOTHER BLIZZARD OT TWO

Thanks to the "Eyes In The Sky" February will be no Ground Hog. The one good thing is the days lengthen.. as the season strengthens. I know you are sick of it unless you are a skier or kid making snow mans or you sell trucks with snow plows!


Son John was raving over his snow blower as he shoveled out old Pops yesterday. Amazingly enough I did not have any traveling problems today... just got lost.


My friends at Fuller Car Wash in Auburn have big smiles on their faces. I like keeping my Honda clean and never object to getting it washed.


I think we have enough cold air aloft to do the 'nor'easter tango.' What do they say.. Spring Ahead? Help!


Big Girls Don't Cry


Big Girls Don't Cry













Big Girls Do Cry!  Just An Alibi!




Having Fun?!

Right!


IF YOU ARE AS HUNGRY AS A BEAR.....NOT GROUCHY!

  This is symbolic of a nor'easter in Scituate.. get ready..



No comments:

Post a Comment