Monday, February 6, 2017

JOHN F. KENNEDY

John F. Kennedy was an exceptional man in my view. Foremost, JFK was human and privileged. Just recently I heard Jackie's voice expound his foremost trait of being curious. I supposed curiosity killed the cat but in JFK's world he just had to know... about anything and everything.


Sure Joseph P was a dynamo yet I feel he ruled the roost. Joseph P. Kennedy was a proud man who had incredible visions for his sons: the Presidency. Jack and Jackie's estate is revealing. They absorbed the fine arts like rays of sunshine. How they handled themselves to the world is even more incredible. They were so beautiful and learned.




The Kennedy's were role models for me. I was younger being born in 1942. America and the world just loved both.




The JFK Library and Museum is an incredible repository. I have just begun digging into Kennedy's presidency. The museum is where it's at. Museums are far more than pictures handing on display. For the curious it is Mecca. I think Kennedy's museum is more important than most because what happened between January 20, 1961 and November 22, 1963.




The life of JFK and JBK is so much for me to absorb. As Spring comes our way, I will head more and more to Columbia Point. I, too, have a "Kennedy story" which I want to share the world with. Back then it was about North Brookfield and local politics. I served my Country in Vietnam as I felt I had to if I wanted to get into politics!




Every step of the way I was enamored by Jack and Jackie Kennedy... and I had the contact of Red Lee. He knew "Jack" and "Bobby" and "Teddy." In mr Lee's retirement I took him and Mary to the Library.




Yes, the Kennedy Spirit lives on and the 100th Anniversary celebration begins on February 20, 2017. The Kennedys were diplomats.. they were poised.. they were polished....but most of all they were human.




Inaugural Address







Me Signing Teddy's book










"We Choose To Go To The Moon in This Decade"


No comments:

Post a Comment