Tuesday, February 21, 2017

IS PRESIDENT TRUMP A SPOILED BRAT?

Mar-a-Lago is very revealing! Time Magazine features a spread on the home once owned by cereal heiress Marjorie  Meriweather Post back in 1985.Pictures shown equal the Palace Versailles! This is absurd if you ask me, a humble antique dealer and presidential historian. I have toured the White House several times and  Mar-a-Lago makes me wonder about Mr. Trump!




As I just wrote, "I'LL TAKE THE LOW ROAD!" It isn't paved with good intentions."




Narcissistic comes into the lexicon of fancy words telling of spoiled brats.


Wa Wa Wa.... you know the drill! To think The President is trying to impose his will on the Common Man isn't right in my view.  The plight of the working man and woman can never be known by the president.






58 Bedrooms   126 Room Estate....   Come on!.From the ridiculous to the Sublime  and then some. 




No comments:

Post a Comment