Friday, February 17, 2017

FRIDAY IN BOSTON

By staying focused I endured my 143 mile round trip in style. Boston is never easy driving ,




 but in my case, as a "traffic veteran" I just do it. I got lucky in obtaining a parking slot on the first floor. The fee was only $10 cheap.


I met a nice lady in the waiting room reading a book about The White House and families. I recommended "The Outer Most House" by Henry Beston for some good Cape Cod reading. Check it out!


My medical read was wonderful. Dr. Dey was thrilled in showing me how everything was "within range." I have been under his care since 2003! "Come back in 3 months Bob." Isn't that wonderful. Equally as wonderful was the February sun beaming on my driver's window. It was the first sign of hope for Spring.


Carbohydrates are the word for good health. Keep 'em low and you will be healthier! I try to read all labels on all foodstuffs. Do you?


And now President Trump. Everybody I talk with is fed up with the NEWS. I think we are in for four years of amazing entertainment. LOL.


Didn't get to Quincy and the Engrosser. Will do on Monday after the JFK Ceremonies. Weather forecast looks good.


"The Early Bird Catches The Worm!" "Ask".."Don't Give Up" "Be In The Right Place At The Right Time".. and "Get Lucky." These are my rules!





No comments:

Post a Comment