Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MARCH RIGHT IN!

Tomorrow at this time March will be marching in. Isn't that great? Our spirits will rise until we get blasted with a late-in-season blizzard! Don't laugh as you can't fool Mother Nature!


It is a delight seeing the school kids meet their parents. Equally as much fun is observing Josh & Heidi's tree budding. It got up into the 6os today and tomorrow should be higher.


The second phase of my monthly stipends arrive tomorrow at 5:00 AM.. they say.


Double header tonight...Seton Hall and Georgetown at 6:30 then President Trump at 9:00. I wonder if he took a nap as I did? Sunshine pours in my office window.


Dirty laundry this morning.\ and now a glass of Allen's apple cider and some UTZ Cheddar popcorn. Planning on detailing my Honda tomorrow. Did the interior earlier today. It pays to keep a clean automobile every month of the year! How does your car stack up?


March On!




No comments:

Post a Comment