Thursday, February 9, 2017

NOT JUST ANOTHER SNOWSTORM!

The poetry of the clouds is at hand. As I sit and type I ratchet up my creative spirit to the 'here and now." My dose of classical music, JFK stamps and the Lay's Contest to win $1 Million bucks moves me.


At this stage of life's game I reflect on dozens of snowstorms that give me happiness. From the fifties, sixties, seventies and beyond, the historic significance  shows me you just can't fool mother nature. Fijol's snow plows reek havoc with the beautiful snow.


Today's snows are powdery. Down at Provincetown on the Cape it is rain and 37 degrees. " Air mass movement" is the traditional school of thought. Weather satellites provide us with awesome images of cloud formations. The miracle of meteorology moves me.


Finally the guys with trucks and plows will make a buck. At 74.5 I don't do snow.


As I told my grandson last night 'Some people are weather wise but most people are otherwise!" What are you?


HEAVY SNOWS  12:38!


1:30  9inches +  powder!








No comments:

Post a Comment