Thursday, February 2, 2017

CHASE ENJOYS A NEW HOVERBOARD

Toys are more than toys for boys and girls who are hip. grandson Chase sports a hoverboard and rides it with great aplomb down cellar at home as the three girls play basketball. It was the highlight of my Thursday bring tears of laughter to my eyes. Everyone was happy.


Three year old Evelyn dons a referee's whistle. We all laugh. The Potvins have their own little gymnasium in the confines of their own home. Later, I drove Chase to basketball practice.


The new month is already cold. It was difficult for me to find purpose on Ground Hog's day. The president is stirring up the world. John Dean is quoted as saying Trump will end up in a calamity. The demonstrations in New York City are troubling to me. Same with Australia!


I have a 50 year friendship with Australia and all of its fine people. Having traveled Down Under three times and been to Sydney, Brisbane, Cairn's Canberra and Melbourne I think I know the score.


Be it as it man, tomorrow is Friday. I  "the check in the mail?" Hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment