Wednesday, February 8, 2017

IN PREPARATION OF THE NEW JFK FIRST DAY OF ISSUE

Once the ice melted away I  traveled to Lincoln Stamp & Coin, Worcester, for some mint issues to the two stamps shown. I got a total of 30 stamps for my creative imagination. There's a lot to creating a" Cover of Meaning". My successes at self evident with Jackie Onassis and President Clinton. Now I am "Shooting for the Moon!" Lol.


"Anything the mind can conceive it can achieve!"


I have two awesome maps of the moon. Big time. I must decide which way I'll go.


Lilly-Belle Potvin is 11 today so I gave her eleven dollars in U.S. Currency.


No mail, no nothing.


Gave Chase the latest copy of Coin World and The Weather paperback so he can read up on things. Stamp Collecting isn't of any interest with the Kids. I watched a YouTube this morning on the 100 most popular stamps. It was a good program for me to brush up on  my philately.


Shot over to Staples for some "idea stuff." Enjoyed bacon and eggs and toast for supper. Has been many moons since I brought home the bacon.


So, the blizzard not with standing I plan on going to JFK Library & Museum on Friday. "Return to Sender"... Elvis stamp.. the biggest sale ever with the U.S.P.S. I liked Elvis!


Seton Hall is getting creamed by Providence College!






No comments:

Post a Comment