Saturday, February 18, 2017

IS PRESIDENT TRUMP SHADDOW BOXING?

Get ready, get set, "No new taxes." Man, the "Trump Family" is costing somebody lots of bucks!~ Face it, every president costs us bucks. Every president runs a tab, big time. Trump loves attention and is pushing it to the limit if you ask me.


Bought a spiffy new portfolio at Michaels in Sturbridge along with a scalpel  for surgery. Don't know how I will proceed. Revel Monogram is as sharp as the Portfolio itself.


The fabulous Saturday weather is "burning" down the snow drifts. 55 degrees in the shade! LOL. People were out shopping on this Saturday day for presidents. We have a new world order of Trump. Watch him dance!


Met a Trump fan at Chase's defeat at WBES.  Good to see everybody hanging out. Snowball fight in T shirts at the school. I had my sunroof open. Nice.


Getting ready to observe the "Florida F



ranchise of Trump." I'm a Kennedy Man, through and through"

No comments:

Post a Comment