Monday, February 13, 2017

AUTHENTIC JFK'S AUTOGRAPHS

No U.S. President has a worse signature than George H W Bush. By contrast, JFK's scratching comes in a close second



Autograph authentication can be very tricky. JFK's secretary Evelyn Lincoln signed hundreds, even thousands or more of my favorite U.S. President. The autopen leveled the playing field even more.

I have been successful in obtaining  President Clinton and President Bush, "in person."

You must remember politicians are "Bands on the Run." They scribble as if there is no tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the 53rd anniversary in my meeting LBJ! I goofed. Instead of asking the Tall Texan for his autograph I asked him for his handkerchief. "No, son, I may need it later on!"

I shot out a request for an autographed photograph and got a FAKE. It seems everybody is in the forgery business in The White House. LOL.

The amazing thing is my fanaticism hasn't waned one iota. Isn't that good? LOL

Maybe, just maybe, the new JFK Postage Stamp will bring to market some authentic signatures?




!

No comments:

Post a Comment