Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE GARRULOUS AND LOQUACIOUS PRESIDENT TRUMP

Mr. President is not short of words. He's garrulous and loquacious!


I had a front row seat in the House Chamber on Capitol Hill. My dynamo HDTV delivered and I got smart. I watched the entire State of The Union without any commentary from the peanuts in the gallery! C-SPAN 3 is my secret!


The camera coverage was splendid. Our President's comprehensive message will take four years to sift through his vision. The Big Shots were everywhere in the audience! Some clapped... some remained silent.


I think the President earned an A in his delivery. Mr. Trump knows how to play every crowd on Planet Earth. I think every vestige of the media from TV to print and beyond will devour Donald Trump's broad vision. What I like the most is the planned Celebration of our 250th! It is 9 years away and challenges us all to participate.


The President reminisced about Thomas Edison, Underwood, and other inventions showcased in the 1876 Centennial held in Philadelphia!


I think the President's message was stern and for good reason.. it was an continuation of his campaign mantra of the past two years...so LET US MAKE AMERICE GREAT!


Trump plays the role surpassingly well. More power to him.






No comments:

Post a Comment