Monday, February 6, 2017

KENNEDY STAMP COMING ON FEBRUARY 20, 2017 10:00 AM

First Day of Issue ceremonies are fun to attend! I can not think of a bigger time than to honor JFK for his 100th birthday. Registration of encouraged  at usps.com/jfk.




Just received the notice of the event.









The New Issue  2017





My Vanity Plate

"Let the word go forth!"




My Collectible



                                      Signing of The Cape Cod National Seashore Bill



Robert L & Mom



Now my creative juices flow. in creating unique covers. I have been there maybe 4 times in the past at FDC ceremonies. Clearly it will be for philatelists, historians and Kennedy enthusiasts.


I am going to notify the W.B.E.S of the forthcoming event tomorrow! It will be a good follow-up to our November 21 trip. My mind is already churning out ideas. I will go to Lincoln Stamp & Coin tomorrow. There may be 3 or 4 Kennedy stamps available.


One does not have to be a stamp collector to appreciate the event.


ctors portraying George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln will share stories.


If I spoke earlier of a winter hobby of stamp collecting, this event will be awesome. Want to go? LOL. As a Member it's all free for old Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment