Saturday, February 4, 2017

TRUMP'S HELTER-SKELTER STYLE

Two weeks of our new "blonde"-haired president and he's getting more attention than the Super Bowl in Houston. Of course the nonagenarian Bush duo, too demand being in the limelight. What people will do for attention!


Here in New England it is dam cold. Two basketball games kept me busy along with dirty laundry and two naps. The February sunshine pours in to my sauna. I like it. Chase-my-man had a spectacular game. Sister Madeline is just learning the ropes.


Tantasqua Girl Scouts were hawking boxes of their famed cookies at $5.oo a box. In researching their cookies I learned "Savannah's" were once offered for sale by girls. I like the idea of a fundraiser as this is the entre of many "Would You Like To Buy A Box of Girl Scout Cookies?" "Certainly" I responded.


My daily lettuce salad works with Paul Newman's Ranch Dressing!


It'll be RFD TV and Jimmy Sturr polkas for breakfast.I don't know if there's any basketball tomorrow. Seton Hall University squeaked by Georgetown University by two points. Go Pirates!


The helter-skelter president is in Florida. Poor boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment