Sunday, February 19, 2017

SPRING FEVER

Somehow Mother Nature rewards us for enduring the wrath of cold weather.Today, I washed my car and 5 pair of colorful sneakers plus kept working on my new portfolio. All I can say is I am ready for tomorrow's philatelic event.


The weather seems favorable.I may wear my Stars and Stripes trousers. President's Day celebration seems to be fir for the occasion.


YouTube continues to satisfy my television needs. Today I zeroed in on Cape Cod National Seashore on my memories of 1964. This place is eternal and not a thing hs changed since the park's inception of 1961.


Sunday Times seems to be a reasonable ripoff for $6.00.
News programs a rehash of the Florida 'get together. The sun has set in the west. Son Ben will call within the hour from Charlotte.


Wish me luck on tomorrows adventure!


Robert Louis Potvin
Spring Blogger
West Brookfield, Taxachusetts







Paul & Sarah Potvin  Wedding 1903



No comments:

Post a Comment