Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FRONTLINE.PBS

The best digging for the tuth seems to come from the PBS show FRONTLINE. This one show, usually on Tuesday nights satisfies my YouTube needs. Too many Americans are ignorant to the truth DISHONESTY. "Cooking The" Books instead of cooking supper.


Last night I watched The Vietnam War..a Documentary on YT. The Vietnam is far more reaching than what I experienced as a Medic. Chopper pilots have quite a story to tell about Vietnam. Then, I watched Cambadia and Laos. The two maybe worse than Vietnam? I feel so bad for those war-torn people. One boy was 10 toting a rifle. I thought of Chase. Jackie Onassis showed up there, I don't know why?




Have been working on my maze of mess hoping to find some missing photographs. The one good thing I DID find is an index to my first blog entries with the Worcesterer Telegram! The date is March 3, 2007. I don't think I have missed five days in nearly ten years. "Way to go, Bob." Staggering results.




My head cold is on the move. Now into my lungs. Glad I don't smoke.


Sun is trying to peep through the clouds. Maybe some Butter Pecan  Haagen-Dazs ice cream for my medicine ?





No comments:

Post a Comment