Thursday, February 16, 2017

AND THE TRUMP GOES ON

Mr. President.. Chill. John F. Kennedy learned to favor the Press and was successful. Kennedy's training from Joseph P paid off. No president was as successful as President Kennedy. His wit loosened the media and he got on with the show. For President Trump his definitive defense raises the fur in the audience.


Will Donald Trump ever be presidential? It's "Him against the world."


It is too cold and too late for me to rehash the 1hr 17 minute mess conference .


To Boston and Mass General tomorrow to visit with my hematologist.


Saw the grandkids with delight at supper time. I finished my Northeast Pizza. Good stuff. Cold air aloft. Josh's flag is out straight.


O'Reilly of Fox says "Trump will never get a fair shake from the media!" In my view, the jury is out! and on, and on, and on!


Good Night, Chet!

No comments:

Post a Comment