Monday, December 31, 2018

HOW I'M SPENDING MY NEW YEAR'S DAY

From 7:30 PM to the present moment 10:00 I've been enthralled by watching and listening  TO The Eagles! For the better part of 2 hours I've delighted in this form of entertainment. I do not need the din (I'm too old.) LOL

My deepest appreciation to those who read my blog daily: Glory Wedge, Nancy Donnelly, Charline Whitman, Buddy Small, Ben Potvin , "Johnson" and the hundreds of other readers. 2018 has been a very good year in most respects. My core need is family and that is what I have with two sons & daughter-in-laws Heidi and Alisson and 5 grandchildren Chase, Lily, Maddie, Evie and Savannah.

By keeping busy doing what I enjoy (music & blogging) and travel around Massachusetts I welcome 2019! "Wisdom outweighs wealth."

 Sturbridge!(Actually NO SHOW!)

Stay well.. don't drink too much or eat too much and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
YOUR BLOGGER FOR ALL SEASONS!
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment