Tuesday, December 18, 2018

RAGGED HILL SUNSET




The ferocious winds of the morning hours abated considerably by the time the sun was to set at 4:05 PM. I decided to go out with my Nikon D-40 to capture anything that presented the moment. Voila! The West Brookfield cupola was still in sunshine and gave me a decent image as shown above. The antique hay-rake now on  Ragged Hill is now a lawn ornament.

My day was spent in picking up a huge order from TONY'S CLEANERS in Spencer. Owner Tom Lotti does a splendid job in keeping my selected wardrobe just right. Thanks, Tom.

The meal at the NB Senior Center didn't ring my bell today. Meatballs and spaghetti - no thanks! I did buy some Christmas Cards for my munchkins. Christmas is just around the corner.. you know!

For me, keeping busy is the challenge. I did watch Planet Earth disc 5 and feel this is good nourishment for my brain coupled with Humanity From Space. ever watch it? You should!

Speaking of food.. I had three hard-boiled eggs and two Jimmy Dean Sausage patties and delicious cole-slaw. I like Smucker's Sugar Free Marmalade.

Jeopardy. COMING UP!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA


No comments:

Post a Comment