Tuesday, December 11, 2018

MY UNEVENTFUL DECEMBER TUESDAY

This day began with a reading at 11 above zero! The sunshine took over for a while but that was it. Saw Son Josh early in the day when he related of a devastating loss with Chase's basketball team. Funny thing is it happened again at QRHS late in this day. Chase may have been the high scorer?

Had a alternate luncheon at the NB Senior Center. I thought it was good!

Spectrum showed up on time and gave me some more ideas on watching YouTube. I delighted in seeing some footage of GHWB's Union Pacific 4141. I didn't know the former president was engineer when the new unit appeared in 2005!

Further I watched several shuttle launches and space station goodies. I will keep working on learning about my "set-pet!" The technician relates "most people have much smaller sets i.e 40". Not me. I want the biggest and the best!

 I did walk one lap around the Town Common.
Suddenly it's nightfall again!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOX 11
WEST BROOKFIELD, MASS. 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment