Monday, December 10, 2018

MY BRIEF DECEMBER MONDAY

As  beautiful as it was, this Monday was brief. I did a thing I haven't done in a while: WALK! I decided things wee too good to not take time to smell the roses.

I am trying to get back on YouTube. Spectrum to the rescue.. tomorrow at 1:00 PM. I feel I deserve having topics I enjoy.. not fake news.

I am intrigued with the SPACE FORCE cabinet proposal. I think it's a good idea. We've had all of this NASA stuff on the back burner for too long. I think my grandchildren deserve the same excitement we enjoyed in going to the Moon! It'll be 50 years next year since Neil Armstrong took "One Small Step."

Another cold night. At 8:17 PM it is already down to 21 degrees. Brrr.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment