Thursday, December 13, 2018

A THURSDAY FUNK TURNED INTO AN EPIPHANY

Dick Johnson came by as a surprise. We did Debbie Wong for a meal then around the Quabbin.in snowflakes. A dark dismal December day.

I returned home and flicked through the channels. NOTHING! Then what? MUSIC I thought. And there it was insight from nowhere. I poured over my collection and decided Karen and Richard Carpenter would be good company for me. Bingo! I was On Top Of The World listening to their great songs from the past.

The Carpenters came to center stage in the early seventies a time when I lived in Scituate. Their upbeat songs allowed me reminisce about "life in Scituate." 1972 - 1975. This was truly a growth-oriented memory.

Then Stevie Wonder performed for me in my studio: "I Just Called To Say I Love you!"

My second feature came with the Brothers Bee Gee.. Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibbs. This classic video further entertained me say for two hours.

I have found in life we must find a good alternative to eradicate the din of news. Try some music! My studio is perfect for the occasion. Now I switch channels to watch and enjoy!



 JEOPARDY

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOX 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment