Friday, December 21, 2018

MY PRODUCTIVE FRIDAY IN DECEMBER

The warm rains of December prevailed. I had a chance to review the many articles written for the New Leader in the 1980s and early 1990s.My scanned copies got lost so I am on hold. I did enjoy reading one article I wrote about my dad for Father's Day 1986. It reveals how close I was with him right up to the end!

The Ronda Honda has two new front tires and an Inspection sticker good for a year. All of my car concerns are good for the time being.

After taking care of my auto affairs I tuned into the TRUMP - MESS in DC. I am afraid Mr. Trump has lots of problems and they are revealed by his behavior. I realize some blog readers support The Donald. Stay tuned.

Richard Baines Johnson's OZONE vanity plates was seen on Route 9, West Brookfield! I phoned Dick who was looking for a meatball sub! We enjoyed our meal downtown at George's Pizza & Subs.

Tonight I enjoyed reviewing a JFK documentary. This one clip tells me how much JFK was loved. He truly was a class act, regardless. Then ELVIS flew in from Hawaii.

We're getting down to the Christmas wire. My plans include spending Christmas Eve afternoon with Josh & Heidi and family.. then to Ron & Chrisies on Christmas Day. Hopefully we'll have more seasonable weather. Right now it's a balmy 56 degrees in downtown West Brookfield! Global warming, you know.

"That's all, Folks!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
SANTA ANA
Box 11

West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment