Friday, December 28, 2018

MY THOMAS EDISON FRIDAY

"IT IS GIVEN TO FEW MEN OF ANY AGE, NATION, OR CALLING TO BECOME THE BENEFACTOR OF ALL HUMANITY. THAT DISTINCTION CAME ABNDANTLY TO THOMAS ALVA EDISON."

Herbert Hoover on Thomas Edison

Needless to say what I watched this afternoon on YouTube on American Experience. This guy Edison gave us so much. As a fan of TAE I try to keep abreast of his amazing life. When sons Ben & Josh attended Seton Hall University in South Orange, NJ I used to skip over to Menlo Park to learn more about my main man!
Famed Umbrella Signature

Edison Age 76

The bells were ringing this noon at the North Brookfield Senior Center. The ladies from Brimfield entertained and educated a full house about bells. These bells have a soft touch  and our fearless leader, Diane Nichols taught us well.!

Tonight I watched CHRONICLE as Jeopardy was preempted by the Patriots. The topic was sleep. I really enjoyed watching the program as it gave me insights into the miracle of getting Zs. As for me...I have good nights and bad nights.


One thing I have learned is not "to take tomorrow to bed with you." Everybody has their tricks to getting proper sleep and I think relazation is one of the keys. The New York Times also had a feature on SLEEP yesterday and they recommend music in the background. Be it as it may..my dad said "get sleep any way you can!"

Incredible warm temperatures tonight ; 63 degrees.

That's all folks! Sleep well. LOL

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
The legend of Sleepy Hollow
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

 


No comments:

Post a Comment