Tuesday, December 4, 2018

'DADILAC' VANITY PLATE

My trip to Boston was arduous in going in. It took almost 3 hours on the Mass Pike. The Eagles cd kept all stress at bay. I maintain I am a Uber-type driver and that I am. I know shortcuts and play them to my advantage. In checking in at MGH I was surprised to learn my appointment is scheduled for Friday. Nice.

I don't know what happened/ My appointment card reads December 4th. not a problem. The folks at MGH took care of Old Bob in style.

One way I amuse myself in heavy traffic is to spot vanity plates of substance. Guess what? In reviewing thousands of passers-by  I reviewed less than ten plates. The winner was spotted in Westboro on the way back at the pit-stop. DADILAC as opposed to Cadilac rang my chimes. "How clever" I thought. Take away the C and replace it  with a D is great. And yes.. it was on a Cadillac!

All of my blood numbers were good. When I look around to see folks obtaining heath care at Mass General I count my blessings. The friendly phlebotomist asked me if I had drank any water. I said "No." The reality is water is the absolute best liquid to drink! Live and learn I guess.

The outpouring of sympathies for President Bush 41 reveal the person's final grades in life: A++. I think we come to realize it now that we have you-know-who in there at 1600 PA Avenue.

I enjoy "Smithsonian University" each winter's night. China from Above is great. I think it is high time we learn about CHINA. You will recall the Cameron Estate Auction in South Hadley in 1997.I learned a thing or two that day.

Saw Heidi briefly while at MGH...the mother of 4 Potvins on Birch Hill.

Cold weather here.. cold weather there...cold weather all over the USA.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
VANITY PLATE FREEK
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585







No comments:

Post a Comment