Wednesday, December 12, 2018

MY HUMP DAY WAS GOOD!

Right now at 9:17 PM it is 17.2 degrees above zero. Clearly another cold night in December.

The Neil Armstrong awareness evokes memories of my days as a student at St. Louis U. The Space Program was in its infancy back then. My interest in Earth Sciences saw me major in Geography. Some professors were good others were fair and one or two didn't ring my chimes.

My records of college loans are in tact. My total indebtedness was around $2,000! The top priority upon graduation was to pay back the debt. I did in part and bam.. a demand notice for about $1,400. End of story.

Being a Liberal Arts type I took classes that appealed to me. I only got four As in my time at SLU.. two were in speech, one in Geography and one in U.S. History. The boiler-plate courses in philosophy and religion didn't show me much. The reality is having a B.S. Degree was my ticket regardless of my achievements.

Tonight's MISSISSIPPI show on the Smithsonian Channel was good. I am dazzled by the camera work and narration revealing how nature really is. As we travel down the River it seems St. Louis will be next.

To Worcester tomorrow. VA and Veterans  for some grub.

Later to bed tonight.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOX 11
WEST BROOKFIELD, MA 01585
Not really.. not yet

 I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment