Saturday, December 29, 2018

IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

As I was waking up to my Saturday in front of my computer screen I decided to fill my fountain pen with some Waterman Black Ink. Before I knew it I was wearing the whole bottle over my legs, undershorts and floor! "F***"  the cap wasn't on!.. Not what I planned for on this blustery Saturday!

Saw Josh, went to George's Tire Place for tires to be switched. no problem. Much of my day was spent watching C-SPAN and others. The prize for today was going to be watching Seton Hall Basketball. NOT SO! No FOX No kidding!

Next I tried calling Charter only to have poor reception on my phone!

As I seek a score of the game it appears St. John's University is shaking things up in Newark. I guess I will revert to some on line scores and call it a "Lucky Saturday!". LOL

PS 45 -36  at Half St. Johns

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"INKY"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment