Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MY CHRISTMAS SUPRISES

It was a full day for me. First, SonJosh called relating he had connected the weather station I game him a year ago. Because of their location the Northwest winds will give us all some excitement this Winter!

Second, Ron & Chris gave me a $10 scratch ticket. I WON  I WON $50! How nice.

Next I just received a call from my long lost friend.. John B. O'Sullivan! Needless to say I am relieved to hear from "Johnny!" I plan on shooting off to Springfield tomorrow afternoon.

My grandchildren received so many presents and cash.... from a dog named Bobby to toys and clothes galore.

My Christmas present will be tomorrow with my Social Security deposit! I'm glad it is behind me. How about you?

The week's weather
 looks good. Enjoy!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"LUCKY LOUIE"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA



No comments:

Post a Comment