Sunday, December 16, 2018

TEACHER'S PET AND OTHER MUSINGS

This school photo is from my Grade Two photo at St. Joseph School, North Brookfield. c. 1951. My teacher was Sister Joseph Annette. The chemistry was good for the two of us. Years later I wrote a profile for The New Leader an sent Sister a copy. Her response was she "liked the tone." I equated the article to copy the Sound of Music  with Maria and all of the nuns, etc.. Well, that is decades ago since attending St. Joseph School but not forgotten!

Tonight, in attending a Quaboag Boy's basketball game I watched my Grandson, Chase Robert, lead his team onto victory! Chase is a driven young man both on the court and academically. He's going places in this world and I'm a proud Pops.

Later on I watched America in Color  on The Smithsonian Channel featuring the rich and famous. The color footage is awesome covering the lives of T.R. FDR and the Robber Barons. The entire Kennedy Klan was covered in depth. I rate this one hour special at A++.


Tomorrow I must do some food shopping. I did buy several items at the Charlton Flea Market this morning. I traded two Elvis Albums and bought PLANET EARTH DVD as seen on PBS. This Flea Market is a good place to shop as the vendor states "my entire stock is acquired with Coupons!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"Brown Nose" LOL
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

Little Bobby P

Chase at 14 with 2 sisters Evie and Maddie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment