Friday, December 14, 2018

FRIDAY, FRIDAY

Spent the better part of my Friday morning cleaning up the kitchen and bathroom. It passed inspection.. Spic 'n Span.

Today,the weather was fair and the temperature was moderate. I traveled back to Worcester to get a reading on my rash. Got a "back applier" for the small of my back. We'll see! Traffic both ways was reasonably horrible. I maneuvered nicely in the thick of things. "UBER BOB"

Just discovered my windshield gasket is apart. Probably a result of the blowers at the car wash?

The Eagles are now playing Down Under. Last nights concerts were great and this one now playing is equally as good.

Learning about medical marijuana. The Leicester scene, today, was as big as opening day.  $$$$$

 
I will keep researching the stuff and will have a feature blog.

BONG!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment