Thursday, December 6, 2018

A FUNERAL CEREMONY FIT FOR A KING!

Every thing about the funeral of  GHWB is a class act! I pay particular attention to the public speakers and their deliveries. The pageantry.. the military aspect are fitting for a World Class former leader of the free world. Every ones experiences reveal how far-reaching Mr. Bush's love of humanity was. And to think I had five seconds in communicating with this man fills my soul with pride.

If I was just one person who received hand- written and self-typed letters from him reveals his love for humanity.

The last presidential funeral that compares to this tribute is JFK's sad event of November, 1963. Then and now, America and the world express their sorrows. I think the Legacy of President Bush is far greater than we ever expected it to be!

RIP Mr. President.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment