Saturday, February 9, 2019

WICKED WINDY WEATHER!

Talk about the westerly winds. The force is wild. Bright sunshine prevails. It would be great living in a glass house as the rays are warm. It looks like we'll get belted by snow and ice on Tuesday. I can hardly wait!

My blood sugar came in at 80 this morning and weight at 180lbs. Life is good.

Richard B. Johnson came knocking at my door and treated me to a Tuna Sub downtown. We then rode around the Brookfields polishing our memories of yesteryear. The Brookfield Orchards is always a stop. Today I bought a bag of delicious Delicious apples. Dick sprung for a copy of the newly published book: THE PICTORIAL HISTORY OF BROOKFIELD ORCHARDS.. Making Memories Celebrating One Hundred Years. $20.

"Johnson" asked me to plug his book> THE ABOMINABLE FIREBUG.COM. This book tells his story!

 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment