Monday, February 18, 2019

THE PRESCIENCE OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

Prescience = The knowledge of events before they take place; foreknowledge.

A SALUTE TO JFK
 In watching two speeches delivered by President Kennedy I submit my findings:

  • Accuracy in details
  • Passion and verve in his deliveries
  • Profound sense of history
  • Predictions
  • Profound quotes
  • Humility
  • Humor
  • Compassion (JFK cared about the poor and was wealthy!)
  • Spoke truths
  • Youthful vigor
  • Spoke with authority
  • Sympathetic
John Kennedy, as our 35th President, brought hope to the masses. He was loved throughout the world. In my life I have met only one person who didn't like Kennedy and what he stood for... a rock-ribbed conservative Republican: James D. Rawlins, DMD, my Army dentist!

Pause and reflect on the attributes of JFK.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment