Tuesday, February 26, 2019

THEY CALL THE WIND MARIAH

Under clear skies comes the" storm of wind" aftermath. My yard is chuck full of white pine branches, some measuring upward of 5 inches. Kudos to National Grid. We never lost an electrical beat.

When the winds roar it sounds like a raging locomotive. Just think if we had the winds with torrential winds. It would be like the Hurricane of '38 where whole trees succumbed to winds of 110 mph atop Bell Hill, NB.

In other happenings I travel to Worcester VA for a tube of Camphor for my condition. All four extremities are affected as is my torso. I live with it 'til March 6th.. a week from now. It seems doctor's appointment schedule are full.  

My blood sugar this morning is surprisingly high at 141. Diabetic Bob. My weight is steady at 179.8. What's your weight? LOL. My waist is 38.

So as Columbus said 'We sailed on!" Enjoy the heat you Floridians!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment