Sunday, February 17, 2019

HEADS I WIN; TALES I WIN!

The excitement of victorious basketball games both at the school boy level and collegiate level rings my chimes! Chase Robert led his Cougar team onto victory over Ware and the South Orange men of Seton Hall won over Creighton University in Omaha.

Competitive sports is fun when you win. I have never been athletically inclined but I am a cheerleader. The advancing Big East contests are good for the soul and Madison Square Garden will host the Big East Tournament in a matter of weeks. GO PIRATES!

The Snow Moon continues to wax. It is big and will be full Tuesday night.
The power of the sun's rays is eradicating much of the snow.. but be careful as I think we'll be in for another snow tomorrow night! At any rate.. heads I win; Tales I win!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment