Friday, February 8, 2019

MY HI-TECH FRIDAY

All of my new toys amuse and amaze me!

Lying in bed about 7:30 AM I took my Smartphone and dictated "Hey Google please play 88.9FM!" Bingo! The Google Hub in the other room tuned in immediately! Wow!

Friday breakfast at the NB Senior Center was disappointing. Most of the usual  friends never showed up! The church group was in the majority. I just cannot fathom why more towns folks resist supporting this worthy cause?

As the weather changed my mood changed. From rain to blue skies winter returned. I keep being amused by what I can log onto on YouTube! Be it phone, television or tablet.. it's a whole new ballgame.

Saw Josh, Evie, Maddi and Chase briefly on Birch Hill. Lily and mom were out for a 13th birthday celebration. Lily is the oldest of three girls. How nice to see family growing into puberty.


Josh said 'It's still winter, Pops!" Even though February is one week old we must endure the season! "I've got my toys to keep me warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment