Monday, February 18, 2019

MY INTROSPECTIVE MONDAY

It was a very good Monday! Didn't even leave the Poodle. Just went about my business in solitude. First it was detailing my bathroom. I had JFK on my mind being Presidents' Day and found some good stuff on my Poogle Home Hub.

The truth of the matter is I bleed Kennedy and today I learned much more about his assassination. Point in question is the bullet hole in the limousine's windshield. The dynamics of a bullet piercing the windshield is a shot came into the presidential automobile from the outside!

It seems cover-ups exploded by Government officials. Not good. Fifty-five years later the concepts of a conspiracy persist. Speculation about a magic bullet theory just won't go away. Witnesses were afraid to render statements of truth. All I know is JFK was the man!

Kennedy spoke to great crowds everywhere. His presence was magnetic and his charm was real. What I like about studying the man is he was real. Even "Johnson" tells a story of being in Amherst at the college handling a radio broadcast in September 1963.


Have you noticed the Snow Moon yet? Maybe by tomorrow the skies over the Brookfields will clear? It is 28 degrees at 6:24. Time for some news!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment