Tuesday, February 5, 2019

MY BONUS TUESDAY IN THE SUN

It has been a "back to back" Tuesday in the Brookfields. The puddles revealed a rain shower over night and the day dawned in a fine manner. It was to Ware for ten o'clock and a two hour introductory program on Windows 10. We had five in the program and the classroom on Main Street at Country Bank was first class. I feel I have connected with a good learning vehicle.

I haven't had any formal training in the world of computers. Over the years I am learning there is a whole lots more to learn and that's good. Next program will be in Microsoft Excel. I return tomorrow for the Veteran programs.

Two hours in the February sunshine, again, allowed me to enjoy the present moment. Only problem is facing reality in the next few days. This reprieve was wonderful.

I think I have Pityriasis Rosea! Son Josh inspected my back with and concluded with his diagnosis. I have seen a dermatologist three times. Itchy twitchy feeling!

All of my accoutrements of cyberspace are allowing me to grow. I shared the Gateway Arch story with Chase Robert age 14! It's fun mentoring my grandchildren.

And now for the State of the Union. Remember the president will be reading a speech written by a bureaucrat.


 
Let's see how the PUNDITS react!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment