Monday, February 4, 2019

THE PHENOMONAL WEATHER OF 2019

I once spoke with a professional from San Francisco who felt "more variables in the weather brings about better human beings." Instead of having the same weather all of the time our "9 below zero to 60 above is good for our souls! Today I embraced the spring-like temperatures and melting snow.

The sunshine and near 60 degrees melts away all memories of a week ago and frozen pipes. Today one could paint the exterior of  their house in shirtsleeves. Really!

For me it has been a "slow-go" Monday. The hype of the Patriots victory over LA is remarkable. Worse yet was the "media crush" after the game. I anticipated this would be the rule and shut things off!

A walk around the West Brookfield Town Common was in order for Old Bob. A delight to say the least. My Google Home Hub which cost me $99 is fantastic. I can't begin to tell you about all of it features it has from watching a fil m clip of Silent Cal to enjoying music. I am certain I will benefit by owning this  amazing electronic aid. The new Linksys router, too, keeps keeping up with the Jones.

The weather is so alluring I return to the 'Springtime in February.!" I  shall return to the out-of-doors now!



ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment