Monday, February 25, 2019

THE WAYWARD WIND

Gogi Grant has a hit entitled The Wayward Wind. Just now as I was leaving the West Brookfield Senior Center I goT blown away! I had to lean into the wind to keep my footing. As I left in my wayward Honda a trash barrel was blow into the path of travel! The guestimated speed was upwards of 50+ miles per hour!

My one fear is losing power! There will be wind-damage news all day long. Air planes go down the runway crooked just to become airborne. No thanks!

Just got a Christmas card from the President! Two months late.. the first class postage is $000.50 and postmarked Feb. 22, 2019! How come? I thought we all have to pay 55 cents! The greetings is classy with a gold seal of the US and fake autographs. I had sent The Donald one a week before Christmas as I know Trump collectibles are at a premium. What am I bid? LOL.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Pretty clever? Eh!



No comments:

Post a Comment