Friday, February 1, 2019

GOOD MORNING JOE FRIDAY of DRAGNET

Organized and ready to fly!

  1. The numbers game:
  2.  Blood Sugar 88
  3. Weight 181.3lbs
  4. It was zero at 6:00 AM Now nine at nine-thirty.
Happy February. Finally we have divested ourselves from the dastardly month of January....But remember that the sun becomes stronger in the skies more snow may fall!

I salute all librarians locally. The service given to me is great. Libraries are
ours for the asking... and it goes beyond books!  I am donating several books: The Telephone Book by H.M. Boettinger and two I wrote but never published them" Rooftops and an other. Also, I have an article I wrote for The Rotarian Magazine, published in July, 1992. Send me a SASE and I'll mail you a copy.

Transforming my bathing in a tub to an April Shower. Plumber Larry Allard
replaced the valve controlling the water mix. Now I'll buy a kinky shored curtain, pole and mat.

Also, I am onto Rockstar - Sugar Free. It charges up my battery-of-life!Does anybody know about Blood Sugar Stabilizers? Let me know as the good doctor touting his discovery seems to tell a credible story. $65 for a 30 day supply!

Honda needs washing. Looks like a New Braintree cow lick!

No news to means I don't dwell on the networks crap. Silence is golden but not Butch Golden!

Anybody want to watch the SUPPER BOWL game on Sunday. My doors open at 4:00 PM. I can seat 10 in my pad. BYOB! I'll provide the Orville Redenbacher pop corn. RSVP. My 75 inch Sony "Smart_Ass TV " is compelling. Y'all come!

That's all folks!

ROBERT LOUIS NIVTOP (Potvin SPELLED BACKWARDS)
Lily P & Josh

Roustabout-Bob

Sydney Opera House

 
Ben & Josh Altar Boys

L-R Joe Kizzle, Florence Kizzle, Rita Potvin & Cliff Hart

Auctioneer Colby Johnson

Adams Block NB

Osacar Poulin & Ida

Josh, Rita & Heidi

Son Ben & wife Allison

Soon to be a teenager Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment