Friday, February 15, 2019

MY 160 MILE FRIDAY

It was to Mass General to pick up drugs. I then went into the Medical Walk-in Unit as my "rash" seems to be getting worse! I was seen by Lauren O. Glickman, MD. Her preliminary diagnosis is "nummula eczema. Spots the size of a nickle or dime are evident on my arms, legs and back. They are itchy as hell!

Then I traveled to Marlboro on Official Business. All I can relate as it was FUN!

The Honda will turn over 250,000 miles tomorrow. In this vein comes automotive "Toyota dominated a prestigious annual study on vehicle dependability. General Motors was close behind and German automakers improved markedly."

Got my first 2019 penny in change today!

Here are the placements by brand: 3 year old vehicles were rated.

  1. Lexus  106 the best.
  2. Porsche
  3. Toyota
  4. Chevrolet
  5. Buick
  6. Mini
  7. BMW
  8. Audi
  9. Hyundai
  10. Kia
  11. Infiniti
  12. VW
  13. Mercedes
  14. Subaru
  15. Nissan
  16. Chrysler
  17. Ford
  18. Honda
  19. Lincoln
  20. Mitsubishi
  21. Mazda
  22. GMC
  23. Cadillac
  24. Jeep
  25. Jaguar
  26. Acura
  27. Ram
  28. Dodge
  29. Volvo
  30. Land Rover
  31. Fiat 249 the worse
The predominant thought by me is "finding a Lexux with over 100,000 miles on it!"  High-mileage cars do not scare me! Just look at my experience. The most important part of a car living long is changing the motor oil  at 3,000 as I do and "talking to your vehicle. "LOL. I keep my Honda CLEAN. No junk in the cabin! Have it washed regularly and detailed once a year. "See the USA IN YOUR LEXUS!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment