Wednesday, February 28, 2018

MY 15 HOUR WEDNESDAY COMING UP

It hasn't been a good day...it has been a great day! From stem to stern I have kept busy with tomorrow in mind: MARCH First.! My philosophy is to" SEIZE SPRING!" Old SOL is too strong for me to worry about the "S" word. I have lived to see a foot of snow on April 18th one year. They had to bring in helicopters to melt the stuff.


Further, in 1956 we had 3 Blizzards in  8 days. So what.


Today was about banking, dirty laundry in NB, food shopping,  Shell gasoline fill-up, Staples for my fantastic $5 reward and an attendant case of 24 Poland Springs well water for an even swap of my Rewards! At one dollar a pop anywhere I ended up with quite a trade. Go figure!.$24.00!


I had to go to Marshalls while there. I weakened with wishful thinki8ng. The LBJ blue checkered shirt and white Levis...man.. I'm trying to fit my flabby body in size 16 and 36" trousers. Never happen! So what. Instead I got a pack of glenn shorts "Made in Vietnam." I was made in Vietnam once upon a time ( 1967.) Oh my.


Bought a wonderfully matted gilded frame for a special copy of JFK's Inaugural Address. Good stuff at the Spencer "Army" for ten bucks + tax.


The game is young but The Hall is trailing 24 - 18.T  but then I think I "smell defeat?"
The ball just isn't falling for The Hall.


No Thank you, Reba!


Bath time after the game. Maybe a second English Muffin and peanut butter spread to wrap things up. Yes!




Very truly yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A MAN ON THE RUN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-8673360

No comments:

Post a Comment