Wednesday, February 28, 2018

DOLLAR GENERAL - BROOKFIELD, MUCH IMPROVED!

Friends have given me the thumbs up with improving the helter-skelter ways of DG. One friend said to me, just now, "We started going to the Palmer, MA store things were so bad in Brookfield." While I think this move is positive I do feel the outside needs a "police call" as I once learned in the U.S. Army. Butts are everywhere.. the yard is a mess thus calling for further positive action by DG. Call me what you want, a gadfly, or whatever, we, as customers, are entitled to certain privileges: an orderly DG. HAnnafords NB has a lady arranging and dusting the shelves all the time. Take heed, DG. Look sharp, feel sharp, be sharp!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A DG BROOKFIELD CUSTOMER
BOX 11West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment