Tuesday, February 20, 2018

OUR FIRST DAY OF SPRING 2018

Spring has sprung for a day or two in the Brookfields! With my Honda sunroof open I devoured the 72 degrees and will embrace the fine weather for another day.


Everyone's demeanor spelled S-P-R-I-N-G. Kids ran about without any jackets. I proceeded to sit in my patriotic chair directly in the sun for more than an hour. Tomorrow it will be that same thing. In anticipation of the day I chose to wear white "walking shorts."


My son is in the Midwest enduring winter at a sales conference.


Car needs cleaning. Friend Jimmy K stopped by for a visit.. the first since Klem's Classic Car Show.


If you want some diversion in  television watching why not log onto YouTube and focus in on SAWMILL RIVER FARM. Jeffrey Edison recorded a 9 minute feature with his coveted Drone last fall. I nominate this colorful and photogenic masterpiece for a Pulitzer Prize in photography! Check it out!


It was a good Tuesday feeling like a Wednesday!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A Man With Spring Fever!
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360  Any
time



No comments:

Post a Comment