Wednesday, February 28, 2018

PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN IRELAND

YouTube, NOW!


You will delight at the rare footage available on YOU TUBE. JFK'S visit in June of 1963 is truly a wonderful testimony to the memory of Mr. Kennedy and his forebears. His great-grandfather came to Boston and worked as a Cooper.  Several generations a Kennedy lived in the White House for 2 years and 10 months.

The ras footage is priceless s was Kennedy's infectious smile. I think he loved being President; I know he did. His mannerisms were exemplary for the World, or so it seems.

Immigrant Irish had one distinct advantage: Their English accent. My forebears took generations to learns the Queens English and I'm proud to say "I still work at it." Blogging keeps me in my "fighting weight!" LOL.

JFK left such an enduring legacy I think his works lead the way. IF you have never traveled to Columbia Point, Boston, to the JFK Library and Museum, do it on weekends. No traffic, no problem!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A KENNEDY FAN FOREVER
BOX 11
WEST Brookfield, MA 01585

508-867-3360 Anytime





No comments:

Post a Comment