Tuesday, February 13, 2018

MOST OF DR. WAYNE DYER'S MESSAGES ARE WITH FOUNDATION

I have been on a "Dyer Kick' for the past few days. As a disciple of Wayne's since his Your Erroneous Zones and recordings with Nightengale-Conant Corp. hired Mr. Dyer I liked his style of story-telling. What amazes me is the profound fees Public-Speakers command. But why?


When I see Depak Chopra commanding Fifty Grand for a speech I think of The Clintons! Why are speakers commanding telephone-numbers for fees? I think it's time I got on a speaking circuit. I have a message and credibility and yes, wisdom.


Plus, I am not bashful. I tell it like it is.


Any takers? Talk to me.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
SPEAKER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

Peale


Potvin

No comments:

Post a Comment