Sunday, February 18, 2018

FOR SETON HALL MEN'S BASKET BALL.. A WIN OVER DEPAUL.

The late winter sun is warm and the Seton Hall Pirates held on to defeat DePaul U. in a nail biter in Newark at the Pru. The Hall had fallen four times in defeat and now, maybe, they are regaining their poise for the Big East Tournament at MSG in a couple of weeks.


The Daytona 500 is next on this Holiday Weekend. I'm sure it feels like summer in Florida as I recall living in Titusville in 1998.


No word on my missing dentures! It'' be a cold day in hell when I pay $800 for a replacement lower unit. I see where you can attach a tiny radio transmitter to lost dentures for location. Has anybody experienced lost teeth in the past?


Josh shoveled the 5" of fluffy snow this morning and the sunshine is taking care of the rest.


Presidents' Day tomorrow.BUSH II, BUSH I, CLINTON, OBAMA, TRUMP..Take your pick. I think a president's popularity is in direct proportion to the money in your wallet! Good times, bad times, all times affect our attitudes don't you think?


Time for some cider and popcorn.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime







No comments:

Post a Comment