Wednesday, February 21, 2018

EARLY SPRING IN THE BROOKFIELDS!

What a bonus this day in February was. I observed bank thermometers at 75 and above. Had the old Honda washed at Ernie's car wash in Spencer.Four young men were working assiduously  giving my car a "Mental Shampoo! LOL.


The relativity of the season is relative. Air-mass movements define HEAT and COLD. While everybody expounds tomorrow's weather I focus on theh here and now.


My toilet became plugged and the landlord is in Iowa. Not to worry. I flushed it twice. Voila. LOL.


Seton Hall plays Providence  in 20 minutes so I will have a "work break", some of Allen's Cider and Gorton's Fish Sticks! Yum!


'Enjoy life all you can. it's a mistake not to!" Rolls Royce ad..


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
HUNGRY MAN
Box `11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment