Sunday, February 25, 2018

NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON - VISIONARY

My new Samsung SmartTV continues to pay me daily dividends. Searching for interesting topics from Billy Joel and Piano Man  to the  Earthrise photo, a rising celebrity, Neil DeGrasse Tyson is truly a rock star! His knowledge of Space seems  un-paralleled  in modern times. I really like his style in delivering his speeches.


Dr. Tyson is an entertaining public speaker. He spoon-feeds the Average Joe sin every aspect of geophysics. The two speeches I have watched inspire me. Tyson knows his topic.


He's truly a politician and has a very high credibility factor.Better yet he's Director of The Hayden Planetarium in NYC!.. so why don't you check Neal out? Good stuff and "growth oriented!"


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Senior Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield


508-867-3360


Moon & Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment